Embridge provides economic insight during all phases of a merger proceeding. We offer economic feedback during the pre-notification phase, as part of the notification itself or during the investigation phase(s). We provide intuitive economic analysis to law firms, private companies and government agencies including:
- SSNIP test to determine the relevant market;
- Critical loss analysis to test the effect of a price increase on profitability;
- Efficiency effects arising from a merger;
- The closeness of competition analysis; and
- (Evaluation of) Merger simulation models.
Embridge frequently works together with market research companies to obtain market data through questionnaires and market investigations to support the economic analysis.