Cartel agreements and dominant firms
Embridge provides robust economic analysis in screening for (potential) competition concerns either for regulatory purposes or legal proceedings. Embridge has broad experience in economic modelling and has access to various databases to support the analysis. We provide a clear and custom-tailored approach to our clients for all competition matters. Our services include:
- The hypothetical monopolist test;
- The Herfindahl-Hirschman Index (HHI) to measure market concentration;
- Modelling of counterfactual prices;
- Assessment of the competitive dynamics of a market; and
- Assessment of efficiency effects.
Our pragmatic approach enables us to achieve in-depth results that align with the requirements of the case at hand.